Europa-Parlamentets og Rådets direktiv 2014/35/EU af 26. februar 2014 om harmonisering af medlemsstaternes love om tilgængeliggørelse på markedet af elektrisk materiel bestemt til anvendelse inden for visse spændingsgrænser EØS-relevant tekst
IEC 61439-5:2014 defines the specific requirements for public electricity network distribution assemblies (PENDAs). PENDAs have the following criteria:
- used for the distribution of electrical energy in three phase systems for which the rated voltage does not exceed 1 000 V a.c. (see Figure 101 for a typical distribution network);
- open ASSEMBLIES are not covered by this standard;
- suitable for installation in places where only skilled persons have access for their use, however, outdoor types may be installed in situations that are accessible to ordinary persons;
- for indoor or outdoor use.
This second edition cancels and replaces the first edition published in 2010. It constitutes a technical revision. This edition includes the following significant technical changes with respect to the latest edition:
- confirmation that tests carried out on the most onerous PENDA are deemed to verify the performance of similar and less onerous assemblies of the same general construction and rating;
- more precise timing/conditions for impact force withstand tests for PENDAs designed for operation in an arctic climate;
- correction of the direction of the applied force in the static load test.