– lawn and gardening equipment (NACE code 09.02.99.00);
– powered hand-held machinery used in agriculture (NACE code 09.02.99.00).
Accidents with this equipment on road use are also covered by this document.
Are excluded from the scope of this document:
– the above-mentioned equipment when used in another environment than agriculture, forestry and landscape gardening (e.g. tractors used on construction sites);
– material handling equipment other than telescopic loaders, skid steer loaders, wheel loaders and front-end loaders mounted on tractors.
All profiles of harmed persons should be in the scope. There should be no distinction/exemption between employers, employees, self-employed persons, bystanders or other persons involved in the accident.
Situations that are excluded from the scope of this document:
– near-miss accidents and other incidents, not resulting in harm;
– chronic diseases as a result of physical agents.
Fire hazards are only in the Scope for those fire accidents that have caused physical harm.